Gluten Free Comfort Food Gift Basket
Finding a gift basket chock-full of gluten free comfort food that isn't mass produced with a fancy label is a tall order these days. We're happy to present a basket loaded with delicious Vermont products from our family farm, and a few other local crafters. The definition of comfort food is something that tastes good and is enjoyable to eat. Just because your diet has gluten free restrictions doesn't mean you have to settle for anything less than the best!
Gluten Free Sweet Snacks
Far be it from us to tell you what to do with your spread of sweet snacks. However, I would recommend spreading a bit of maple cream as a frosting when enjoying your Onesto soft baked cinnamon and sugar cookie. It's also not a bad idea to sprinkle maple sugar over the top of some home cooked gluten free French toast. Again, I wouldn't want to tell you what to do, just recommendations from the kitchen of Carman Brook Farm!
Contents of this Basket:
- 8.45 oz. Maple Leaf of Carman Brook Farm Maple Syrup in Amber Rich Taste
- 1/2 lb. of Carman Brook Farm Maple Candy in your choice of flavor
- 10 oz. of Carman Brook Farm Maple Cream in your choice of flavor
- 3 oz. of Carman Brook Farm Maple Sugar
- Blake Hill Preserves Naked Jam from Windsor, VT in your choice
- Onesto's Soft Baked Gluten Free Cinnamon & Sugar Cookie from Williston, VT
- Gluten Free Pancake Mix