Vegan Salad Bowl
Carman Brook Farm's vegan salad bowl has everything but the greens. We feel like those are better sourced locally. However, we loaded in Vermont made products and recipe directions on a card to make a delicious maple vinegar vegan salad dressing in your own kitchen, as well as tastefully engraved salad forks and a salad bowl to tie it all together.
This basket, like all of our gift baskets, ships free so you won't be surprised by extra shipping at checkout.
Vegan Salad Dressing
For years my mother, Karen, has been putting together her own custom salad dressing that we've been enjoying for a generation. When we decided to get creative in the gifts we offered on the website, it led us to research a bit more about vegan diet restrictions and soon we realized her simple, homemade salad dressing was naturally vegan!
We've included crabapple vinegar from Vermont Vinegars in Monkton, VT fermented with foraged wild apples. The wild apples transmit a better apple aroma and taste than the dessert apples used by most mass produced brands of apple cider vinegar; we're really fortunate to be able to include it here. We also found a great brand of olive oil out of Montpelier, VT called Alla Vita, which when emulsified together with a bit of Carman Brook Farm's dark robust maple syrup and herbs of your choice, leaves you with a unique and delicious salad dressing made from scratch. Top your salad with vegan croutons from Olivia's Kitchen in Brandon, VT to tie it all together!
Contents of this Salad Bowl:
- 8.45 oz. Autumn Leaf of Carman Brook Farm Maple Syrup in Dark Robust Taste
- 8.5 oz. of Wild Crabapple Vinegar from Vermont Vinegars in Monkton, VT
- 200 ml. of Alla Vita Olive Oil from Montpelier, VT
- 4.5 oz. of Olivia's Vegan Croutons from Brandon, VT
- Carman Brook Farm's Embossed Salad Forks from Underhill, VT
- Carman Brook Farm's Salad Dressing Recipe on a card
- Wooden Serving Salad Bowl