Maple Leaves in Five Sizes of Vermont Maple Syrup
The small maple leaf shaped bottle boasts raised veins on one side of the bottle. A beautiful presentation filled with Amber Rich Taste Maple Syrup.
- All the bottles are sealed with a plastic safety cap.
- Small: 1.7 fl oz; the approximate height is 4 3/8 inches
- Medium: 3.29 fl oz; the approximate height is 5 inches
- Large: 8.45 fl oz; the approximate height is 6 3/4 inches
- X-Large: 16.9 fl oz; the approximate height is 8 inches
- XXLarge: 25.9 fl oz; the approximate height is 8 1/2 inches
Maple Syrup produced on the Carman Brook Farm is pure and natural. Made from the maple sap collected from maple trees on our farm, it is pesticide and formaldehyde free, contains no preservatives, artificial flavorings or colors. Maple Syrup is naturally gluten free. You can feel good about Vermont Maple Syrup on your table.
Amber Rich Taste/Table Syrup – Boasting more maple flavor and amber color, this grade of syrup is a favorite for pancakes, french toast and waffles. The Amber Rich Taste is a sure to please a crowd with its translucent amber hue in glass bottles as well as its pleasant, rich maple flavor. Amber Rich Taste is a good syrup for gifts and for party favors.
Get a discount
Buy any six Vermont maple syrup bottles, glass or plastic, that are not on sale and get an automatic 10% savings. No need to remember a discount code, the discount automatically calculates at checkout.