Edible Wedding Favors Small Jug
Edible wedding favors can be one of the best options to cap off your curated table setting design on the big day. Rather than fruit, alcohol, or coffee, which may not be suitable for everyone, consider maple syrup as an option. Selecting a wedding favor to suit your needs doesn't need to be hard, and it's easy to reach decision fatigue. We've yet to hear from anyone who was upset about the prospect of coming into some of their very own Vermont maple syrup, at a wedding or event no less!
This "small" jug represents our best value for the quantity of syrup you would receive, at 100 milliliters. Dressed up with a hang tag to suit your style, be it rustic, elegant, or more traditional, this favor is extremely versatile.
Check out our favorite hangtag shop on Etsy, Karla Brown designs a multitude of different styles that will complement this favor and add a personal touch for your place settings.
- Vermont Amber Rich Taste Maple Syrup
- Approximate Dimensions are 3 5/8″ high x 2″ wide x 2″ depth
- Sealed with a dark brown plastic safety cap
- This favor bottle has a round label identifying the grade on the top of the cap. See image above.
- Favors generally ship within about one to two days when we have stock on hand; otherwise, we will can them anew and ship them out within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Favor pricing is for a minimum of 24 units. Above this, you can select any number to match your needs.